Historical experience of Japan's colonization and ambition
-The Japanese government recently decided to institute what they call "permanent law" intended to dispatch the "self-defense forces" overseas. According to it, the Japanese government is reportedly to set up a preparatory room right after the current diet session and enter into a full-scale examination so that the law could be adopted at the regular session of the diet next year. Korean and other countries worried about this situation. This indicates that the Japanese government is setting it forth as a major object of its policy to institute the law. This indicates that the Japanese government is setting it forth as a major object of its policy to institute the law.
- U.S. wants Japan to control Asia. - Japan believes it is time for the United Nations to undergo reform - Among the UN reforms being promoted by Japan is a better system to promote development -
- Korea, China, Russia: these countries do not want Japan to have strong military forces. - A militarily strong Japan is not welcomed by the public.
- Japan believes it is time for the United Nations to undergo reform, but it will have to become a permanent member of the UN Security Council before it can make a real push for any change. The country has not gained much ground so far in its bid to become a Security Council member. Anyway, Japan is going to tend right side.
- 1910 Japan colonized Korea - 1934 Japan colonized China (Manju Area: Northern China) - 1950 The Korea War
- http://www.globalsecurity.org/wmd/library/news/japan/2003/japan-030802-kcna01.htm - http://www.atimes.com/japan-econ/BA28Dh01.html - http://188.8.131.52/pk/181st_issue/2002061504.htm - http://english.people.com.cn/200407/14/eng20040714_149523.html -