Creation of Korea-US tight relationship since Korean war
- Korea and U.S. have a very tight relationship since Korean War. After Korean War, South Korea had a very tough time. At that time, U.S. helped South Korea to get out of difficult situation. Of course, South Korea helped U.S. for example Gulf War and Vietnam War.
- Still existence of tight relationship between Korean and U.S. - Still existence of strained relations between the two Koreas - Rising China
- Anti-Americanism - Hold a different view to the North Korea’s Nuclear Weapon - Be placed in a delicate position to the Japan and China - U.S.-China-Taiwan Military Relations
- After taking office as a Korea president, relationship between Korea and U.S. had some problems. President Roh policy is the spirit of independence. His words throw U.S. into confusion. Also, Korea made a good relationship between Korea and China. Those kinds of situation made loose relationship between Korea and U.S.
- 1950~1953 The Korean War - 1960~1975 The Vietnam War - 1990 The Gulf War - 2003 The Iraq War
- http://joongangdaily.joins.com/200504/27/200504272151416709900090109012.html - http://www.kimsoft.com/2003/us-kr-relation.htm - http://www.cndyorks.gn.apc.org/news/articles/sk-usrelations.htm - http://www.fpif.org/briefs/vol5/v5n11china_body.html - http://www.hartford-hwp.com/archives/55a/index-abeb.html